a "LAYE" in Haiti


In Haiti this is called a Laye. People use it a lot but I cant really explain to you what it is or what is does

Read more about laye, More Haiti pictures

Write a comment  (1)

Return to List...

All Comments (1)

Valerie says...

people use it to winnow the chaff from the

Reply  ... More

Leave a Reply

Name (required)

E-mail (required, will not be published)

Subject: a "LAYE" in Haiti edit

» »